About Me

My photo
A normal guy who had been through many many forms of life but now finally i have the answer for all the SHITTY !! and NON-SHITTY!! stuff

Friday, December 30, 2011

When i asked to GOD Why This Life....

Why is it ,
That every time we have to die,
and then take birth again ,
and every time we die to live ,
A NEW LIFE ONCE AGAIN ,                                             (2X)


Could You tell me the reason to this happening ,
And Then I Leave You then ,
Coz' it will be the only thing in my mind when i die once again....

GOD replied at last to set me free........,
He said
Child when you die with a sorrowful heart ,
I FEEL THE PAIN ,
BUT TO SEE THE HAPPINESS ON YOUR FACE ,
I GIVE U A NEW BIRTH ONCE AGAIN.........
I see the happiness spread around once again.....
Listening to this i felt his pain and died in vain
But Took Birth AGAIN ,
TO SPREAD THE HAPPINESS AGAIN........

BUT I AGAIN MADE A MESS OF MY LIFE AND DIED ONCE AGAIN........... This Is What Iam..........



No comments:

Post a Comment